The gun wolves / Wayne D. Dundee.
- ISBN: 9781638089353
- ISBN: 1638089353
- Physical Description: 302 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Regular print version previously published by Wolfpack Publishing.
"The road to justice is sometimes long, narrow, and fraught with peril. That don't matter none to Lone McGantry. He'll stop at nothing to catch the lawbreaker in his sights. On the trail of the owlhoot who tricked him and stole his horse, former army scout Lone McGantry encounters a female bounty hunter and discovers she's after the same culprit. Seeing an advantage to working together, they agree to join forces in order to catch their man. Little do they know where the trail will lead them, and through what dangers and pitfalls they'll have to journey in order to deal out some good, old-fashioned justice."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Stafford Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.