Fire : the complete guide for home, hearth, camping & wilderness survival / Ky Furneaux & J. Scott Donahue.
- ISBN: 9781646432424
- ISBN: 1646432428
- Physical Description: 157 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Kennebunkport, Maine : Cider Mill Press Book Publishers, 
"Whether you'e a seasoned outdoor expert or a fire-starting novice, Fire: How to Build It and Everything Else will give you tips and tricks to take your fire making skills to the extreme. Master the art of making fires with advice on how to find the perfect kindling and build, contain, and control your fire--and safely put it out when the time comes--in your home or in the wilderness."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stafford Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.